If you hate ironing, fabric steamers are what you need to make your life easier. That’s right. People in a hurry, business personnel don’t have the time for ironing and here’s exactly where handheld fabric come handy.
The question is do handheld garment steamers work? Well, the answer is yes. If you want to press heavy fabrics, you need a heavyweight iron. However, steamers can do the job as well. Ask any expert and they’ll tell you why running a steamer over your favorite garments is definitely safer, efficient and most importantly, gentler than running a blazing iron.
Have you ever tried ironing your favorite formal shirt while hanging? The experience is daunting, isn’t it? Well, with the right fabric steamer you can get rid of wrinkles. Steaming is also much faster than ironing, which means you can save a lot of time.
Conair ExtremeSteam Hand Held Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat seems to be under the radar these days with relatively a great deal of buzz about it. Most customers are now turning to this underrated gem instead of its flashier competitors. Well, the reasons aren’t difficult to guess.
Conair is one of the well-known American brands that manufacture kitchen, beauty and other household electronic appliances. And Conair ExtremeSteam Hand Held fabric steamer is a wonderful investment for several reasons.
- You can save money on dry cleaning bills. Yes, you can now get professional steaming within the comfort of your home. Another huge advantage is that Conair steamer is much faster to use than commercial steamer as well as bulky irons. You can save time and time is money, right?
- If you’ve ever scorched a fabric while ironing, you will surely be impressed with the safety features of Conair dual heat steamer. The steam is powerful enough to penetrate the toughest drapes and at the same time, you can use the light ‘heat’ setting to steam chiffon!
- If you ever had problems with turning formal shirts and trousers inside out or selecting the right iron temperature, make your life easier with Conair handheld dual heat steamer. There’s nothing to think about when you are using this product. Just steam the fabric.
- Being able to steam all kinds of fabrics is the real selling point of this steamer. It uses no chemicals, just plain water. The hot steam generated is powerful enough to penetrate the heaviest fabrics and even kill dust mites and bed bugs.
- Conair dual heat steamer is moderately priced – costs less than $35 and is backed by limited one-year warranty.
- Up to 30% hotter Steam - ExtremeSteam dual heat technology produces the hottest steam – up to 30% hotter than other garment steamers. The steam can penetrate heaviest fabrics almost 5X faster leaving them fresh, clean and wrinkle free.
- Compact and Powerful - Conair steamer provides great power for its tiny size. Yes, the steamer weighs only 3 lbs and measures .8 x 7.8 x 12.8 inches. With 1110 watts heating system, it is rated as one of the smallest and most powerful fabric steamers.
- Kill bed bugs and dust mites - The innovative dual heat technology creates more concentrated steam, almost 30% hotter than other products. This means you can eliminate the toughest wrinkles on the heaviest fabrics up to 5 times faster than other well-known steamers. The concentrated steam is also every effective when it comes to killing bed bugs and dust mites.
- Fast Acting, Effective - The build-up time for extreme steam is less than 75 seconds and you get almost 15 minutes of continuous power steaming.
- Two Heat Settings - Conair dual heat steamer has a feature that most compact, even large garment steamers don’t have. You have the option of using two heat settings to steam a wide range of light and heavy fabrics. The built-in steam trigger allows you to run the device in either continuous steam mode or steam pause setting mode.
- Convenient, Easy to Use - The product comes with three removable attachments, i.e. a tiny cushion brush, a fabric brush and a creaser. The long 9-foot power cord is more than convenient.
What Others Say
This Conair product is small, compact and powerful which makes it easy to use the steamer on your favorite clothes. Customers love that it also comes with a crease tool so you can eliminate all the sharp folds that make your clothes look bad.
Conair is a kind of exciting tool. It takes only 75 seconds for steam build-up, and as you’d expect, you can use the device without an ironing board on clothes you’ve hung in your closest. Dual heat setting is also eco friendly. The safety quality of this steamer is the best.
That’s right. The dual heating element can be easily switched between high and low temperatures. The removable water tank allows 15 minutes of continuous steam. Customers particularly laud the lightweight design and the surprisingly powerful steam output.
Conair ExtremeSteam steamer is perfect for home and travel – your clothes will simply love this handy steamer. What’s even better is that you get great prices and shipping service with Amazon. This product is available for about $40 and includes free shipping.
Because customers are satisfied with the steam output, power performance and of course, the compact nature of the Conair ExtremeSteam dual heat steamer, it is worthy investment. In fact, you should definitely consider the fact that it is affordable and comes with useful attachments.
There’s a strong reason this Conair Handheld dual heat steamer is one of the best affordable clothes steamer. The product is great and more importantly, it is cheap. All you have to do is spend $35. If space is tight in your home or you want something you can travel with, this steamer can be your best bet. As you might expect, this compact steamer is powerful enough to be considered a full-size steamer.