Fabric steamers, also known as garment steamers, are the perfect alternative to an iron. While an iron needs an ironing board and time to make the clothes wrinkle free, a fabric steamer does the job easily and quickly. These garment steamers also do not require precision, like an iron does.
Also, fabric steamers are lightweight and come in different designs, making it easier for you to carry it around the house, fit it in your suitcase and use it as a handheld or standing machine.
While irons usually press the clothes to remove all the wrinkles and make a nice looking crease, garment steamers can be used for various purposes. You can not only steam your clothes but also your curtains and bed sheets, which you cannot press with a conventional iron. Using a steamer also helps get rid of odors from the clothes.
It is a multi-purpose machine that freshens clothes and other garments and also helps your clean them by removing dust and dirt.
If you are looking for a quality fabric steamer, you don’t have to look further than the powerful and heavy duty PS-910 from PurSteam. This is a top of the line steamer that not only gets the job done but is convenient to store and use. You will not have to exert much pressure as the design of the steamer ensures it is powerful enough to press any type of clothing material.
All you need to worry about is maintenance as the performance is strong and long-lasting.
- Large tank allowing you to fill up to 1.8 liters of water which takes no more than a minute to heat the water, allowing you to use the steamer for almost an hour.
- The temperature goes up to 120°C, hence creating steam hot enough to kill 99.9% of the germs and bacteria in your clothes or any other garment you use it on.
- Relaxes the fibers and gives your clothes a new look.
- Allows you to release wrinkles and dust even from heavy and delicate fabrics which an iron cannot work on.
- The steamer comes with different attachments and nozzles to offer a better and detailed steaming experience for different fabrics and clothes.
- The steam hose has two insulation covers to increase safety and protection.
- The stylish design is not only eye-catching but is also powerful and durable. The pole is made firm and retractable so you can fold it and fit it inside your cupboard or under your bed or wherever you want. The machine is designed in a way that it does not compromise on quality and performance.
- The steamer comes with an adjustable hanger, which allows you to steam your jackets and other wide shouldered clothes easily. You can adjust the hanger according to the size of your clothes.
- If you do not wish to change the hangers first, you can use the hooks on either side of the Nozzle Cradle to hang your hanger.
- The steamer features a clear and easily removable tank. This allows to you see if there is sufficient water in the tank or not. If you think the water level is low, you can easily remove the tank and refill it.
- The handheld steam board, which comes with the steamer, allows you to give a sharp look to your sleeves and collars. The crease attachments help your formal dress shirts and pants get a fine look.
- Different nozzles made of different materials allow you to gently de-wrinkle different types of fabrics. The drain outlet can be used to drain out the water regularly and easily. This helps prolong the life of your PS-910 Heavy Duty Powerful Fabric Steamer as any debris or bacteria collected in the tank can be removed.
- Works greatly on almost all kinds of garment materials, including silk, nylon, cotton, linen, sequins, wool, embroidery, beading and even polyester blends and more.
- Various clips allow you to hang different fabrics, pillow covers and table mats in place.
What Others Say
This product has received an average rating of 4 stars out of 5 on Amazon. While irons only allow you to press your clothes and that too on a proper iron board, the PS-910 fabric steamer can be used for various purposes. This steamer is made out from strong yet lightweight plastic, which makes it easy to carry it around the house or even while travelling.
Apart from the benefits, some people have complained that it takes a bit longer to de-wrinkle heavy clothes but other than that, there is no other flaw so it is still the best fabric steamer you can buy to make your clothes look as if they have just arrived from the dry cleaners.
Many people like the way it is set up as it easy and does not require you to clean the ironing board first. Also, it looks cool.
If you think it is right product for you and you do not know where exactly to buy it from and that too at the cheapest rates, well worry no more and head to Amazon and buy this product which will cost you around $70.
Overall, the PS-910 from PurSteam is a handy fabric steamer that packs the performance and durability to offer great value for money.